BOHEMIAN BENEVOLENT AND LITERARY ASSOCIATION
Bohemian National Hall, 1897
"We would like the Bohemian National Hall in Manhattan to become a center of culture and commerce and symbolize everything that the Czech nation is celebrated for internationally."
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
- Preserve the Czech and Slovak national heritage in the United States.
- Maintain and operate the building at 321 East 73rd Street in New York.
- Provide information and assistance to Czech and Slovak immigrants who want to gain American citizenship.
- Maintain a free library and archive.
- Maintain meeting rooms for the organizations under the BBLA umbrella.